International Seminars on Positioning and Navigation Technologies "Courses for curious minds"
2nd Seminar: 09-19 May 2017, Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (ENAC), Toulouse, France
The International Seminars on Positioning and Navigation Technologies are a joint initiative by the Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (France), BeiHang University (China) and Ohio University (USA) aimed at providing fundamental and detailed courses to graduate students and professionals eager to learn more about Navigation technologies.
The 3 partners are leading universities recognized for their education and research activities in positioning and navigation. Their partnership will provide the participants with access to a high level of expertise and a unique view on the roles and strengths of the various navigation programmes and research activities developed in their different geographical locations.
Recognized lecturers from several other institutions will also contribute as instructors.
The seminars will be hosted by a different partner university each year:
- 2016: Beihang University, Beijing, China
- 2017: ENAC, Toulouse, France
- 2018: Ohio University, Athens (Ohio), USA
- 10-day long
- 3 course blocks: GNSS, Multi-sensor navigation, Applications
- You can follow all blocks or only the one of your choice
- Open to graduate students and professionals
Why you should join us?
- Learn from recognized instructors
- Take the opportunity to meet and interact with navigation experts
- Meet other participants who share your interests in navigation
Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile (ENAC)
|Beihang University (BUAA)|| |
The Russ College of Engineering and Technology at Ohio University
|Cette action s’inscrit dans le cadre de la Présidence 2017 de la Communauté des Villes Ariane composée du tandem : ville de Toulouse / Telespazio France en lien avec la Cité de l’espace, ESA, CNES et Arianespace|